Skip to main content

Meat Eaters by Mededith McClaren


A normal hardworking girl wakes up one day to find that she doesn't have a heartbeat anymore. She also doesn't remember dying, even though that sounds like something that would stay in one's memory. :)

She has a new craving for meat that scares her. All she wants is to be hidden from the world, but slowly she is dragged into a world that is unlike ours. The ghouls, werewolves, and vampires, live in the same world, just underneath the surface.

She makes friends, gets tangled in all sorts of stuff, and discovers more about this new world and herself each time.

The artwork is beautiful, and I was immediately hooked by the art. The storyline was interesting, but I was a bit lost at times, not knowing what was going on. Still, I can't wait to read another one, there is just something about this story, that pulls you in.
rating
❤❤❤❤❤
cover
❤❤❤❤❤


happy reading,
anie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i want you to want me: Adam by Mary Ann Marlowe (Most Wanted #1)

It has all the right elements that make up a great rock star romance, but this one fell flat for me. I like the chemistry between them and the setup, so the first third of the book, but the rest... didn't do much for me.  She is a biochemist, working for a company that is developing an experimental perfume. She has a stable-ish life but is not happy. Her brother on the other hand is running after his dream. She is with him one night, as he has a performance, and starts talking to a guy. He doesn't seem like much, but there is something very attractive about him.  They spend the night together. The next morning, when she talks to her girlfriend, she realizes who he is.  I had high hopes for the MCs, but I had trouble connecting with the FMC, she comes across as very judge-y and she looks down on others. Her actions made me dislike her very much.   Adam on the other hand I liked from the start. He seems to be struggling with all the things that come from a life in...

If I Am Right, and I Know I Am: Inge Lehmann, the Woman Who Discovered Earth’s Innermost Secret by Hanne Strager

  A fascinating read! The life of a scientist with a peculiar personality,  A fascinating view of the discovery of something new, through the eyes of the person behind it. I love the writing, a light with a dash of humor - I found myself unable to put the book down.  Highly recommend it! rating ❤❤❤❤ cover ❤❤❤ GoodReads || Amazon happy reading, anie

Semantic Error by J. Soori, Art by Angy

The cutest story! Sangwoo lives by the rules he set for himself. He has a schedule and routines he follows religiously. His whole day is in disarray if anything were to mess with those. He is a computer major at a university. At a group project, when none of the team mates managed to contribute to the presentation, he did it himself and cut all of the other names, making them essential fail the class.  One of those teammates was Jaeyoung, a design major who failed to graduate because of that class. It ruined his plans to continue his studies abroad and made him very, very angry.  Sangwoo is working on a video game and needs a designer. His current one no longer has time and has recommended someone else. When they meet up, it's none other than Jaeyoung.  He is very determined to get back at him, and disrupts his routine, just to make him mad. What makes Jaeyoung the most mad, is the fact that Sangwoo fails to remember him, even though they meet many times. They even end up...