Written in the Stars by Helen Rolfe

I love to read romance books set in the Christmas time. It's the most magical time of the year, after all. :) But this one didn't hit the spot.

It's not that something is wrong with the book, I just couldn't get into it. A case of it's not you, it's me, book edition. :)

It has a lot going for it, friends to lovers, small-town romance, dual POV, sweet romance, and Christmas-time setting, of course.

Bess and Glo have been friends for a long time. They both a very stressful jobs and on top of that their personal lives are not peach either. The romance slowly developed, as their friendship deepened.

It's part of the series, but you can read it as a stand-alone, too.

Lovely story, just not for me.

rating ❤❤❤
cover ❤❤❤❤❤

happy reading,
anie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate Mail by Donna Marchetti

Wish Upon A Streaming Star by Krissi Dallas [BookTour & Giveaway]

Losing My Breath by J. Rose Black