Skip to main content

Kiss and Make Love by Luna Day

rating

❤❤❤
❤
cover
❤❤❤❤


Kiss and Make Love is a collection of ten short stories, that all varied in length and amount of spice. 

The first one and the last one are connected, in a way, the rest can stand on their own.

The first one happens after a one-night stand, when she wants to leave, like many times before, but something makes her stay, and the last one is a similar situation, but many years after. This was my favorite part of the book. It didn't go where I thought it would and ended up being so romantic... How one little choice can change the entire course of your life... 

Two stories I especially loved, were the one with speed dating-it was seriously the cutest, and the one with football players from the opposing teams, with incredible chemistry. It was sizzling!

Each story is very different, in genre, tropes, and spice. At times the writing could use a bit more work, especially in developing the romance. But regardless of that, I read the whole collection in one go, and I couldn't put it down. It's sexy and romantic and there are so many different flavors of it, that you are sure to find something you like. :)



happy reading,
anie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i want you to want me: Adam by Mary Ann Marlowe (Most Wanted #1)

It has all the right elements that make up a great rock star romance, but this one fell flat for me. I like the chemistry between them and the setup, so the first third of the book, but the rest... didn't do much for me.  She is a biochemist, working for a company that is developing an experimental perfume. She has a stable-ish life but is not happy. Her brother on the other hand is running after his dream. She is with him one night, as he has a performance, and starts talking to a guy. He doesn't seem like much, but there is something very attractive about him.  They spend the night together. The next morning, when she talks to her girlfriend, she realizes who he is.  I had high hopes for the MCs, but I had trouble connecting with the FMC, she comes across as very judge-y and she looks down on others. Her actions made me dislike her very much.   Adam on the other hand I liked from the start. He seems to be struggling with all the things that come from a life in...

Semantic Error by J. Soori, Art by Angy

The cutest story! Sangwoo lives by the rules he set for himself. He has a schedule and routines he follows religiously. His whole day is in disarray if anything were to mess with those. He is a computer major at a university. At a group project, when none of the team mates managed to contribute to the presentation, he did it himself and cut all of the other names, making them essential fail the class.  One of those teammates was Jaeyoung, a design major who failed to graduate because of that class. It ruined his plans to continue his studies abroad and made him very, very angry.  Sangwoo is working on a video game and needs a designer. His current one no longer has time and has recommended someone else. When they meet up, it's none other than Jaeyoung.  He is very determined to get back at him, and disrupts his routine, just to make him mad. What makes Jaeyoung the most mad, is the fact that Sangwoo fails to remember him, even though they meet many times. They even end up...

Unholy Obsession by Stasia Black

After reading the first page, I was hooked.  I'm a monster, but as so often happens with monsters, I've got everyone snowed into thinking I'm a good man from the outside.  The priest's collar around my neck helps. No one knows about the shattered glass and spilled blood. No one knows about the floggers and leather and the countless women I've put on their knees and ordered to call me Lord- It's a very sexy story, with two deeply flawed characters who somehow make each other better.   Moira is a sex addict and her life is spinning out of control. Bane took 180 from how he grew up and became a priest. His life is about to fall apart. He is still plagued by his father's upbringing and even though he did about everything to not turn out like him, he is plagued by it nonetheless. He is massively torn between what he knows is right and what he desires. And the thing he desires the most is Moira. But that lifestyle he so craves doesn't mesh well, with being a p...