Skip to main content

Heartstopper Vol. 1 by Alice Oseman

Charlie is an openly gay student in year 10 at Truham Grammar School for Boys. Since coming out the year
before, he faced a lot of bullying, but it has gotten better since then.

Now he is seated next to Nick, who is a year 11.


Nick is on a school rugby team. He heard about Charlie, but they never talked.

They start talking each time they have class together and never really stop. They get closer when Charlie joins the rugby team.

They soon became good friends, always hanging out even after school, and Charlie finds himself falling from Nick. But Nick is straight. Only lately he catches him looking and he seems to always find a way to touch him.

It's the cutest, most wholesome start of a romance. I loved reading every page of it!

The slowly developing romance between Charlie and Nick it's just the most romantic thing. :) And the artwork is pretty too! <3

rating❤❤❤❤❤
cover ❤❤❤❤❤
artwork❤❤❤❤❤

happy reading,
anie







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i want you to want me: Adam by Mary Ann Marlowe (Most Wanted #1)

It has all the right elements that make up a great rock star romance, but this one fell flat for me. I like the chemistry between them and the setup, so the first third of the book, but the rest... didn't do much for me.  She is a biochemist, working for a company that is developing an experimental perfume. She has a stable-ish life but is not happy. Her brother on the other hand is running after his dream. She is with him one night, as he has a performance, and starts talking to a guy. He doesn't seem like much, but there is something very attractive about him.  They spend the night together. The next morning, when she talks to her girlfriend, she realizes who he is.  I had high hopes for the MCs, but I had trouble connecting with the FMC, she comes across as very judge-y and she looks down on others. Her actions made me dislike her very much.   Adam on the other hand I liked from the start. He seems to be struggling with all the things that come from a life in...

If I Am Right, and I Know I Am: Inge Lehmann, the Woman Who Discovered Earth’s Innermost Secret by Hanne Strager

  A fascinating read! The life of a scientist with a peculiar personality,  A fascinating view of the discovery of something new, through the eyes of the person behind it. I love the writing, a light with a dash of humor - I found myself unable to put the book down.  Highly recommend it! rating ❤❤❤❤ cover ❤❤❤ GoodReads || Amazon happy reading, anie

Semantic Error by J. Soori, Art by Angy

The cutest story! Sangwoo lives by the rules he set for himself. He has a schedule and routines he follows religiously. His whole day is in disarray if anything were to mess with those. He is a computer major at a university. At a group project, when none of the team mates managed to contribute to the presentation, he did it himself and cut all of the other names, making them essential fail the class.  One of those teammates was Jaeyoung, a design major who failed to graduate because of that class. It ruined his plans to continue his studies abroad and made him very, very angry.  Sangwoo is working on a video game and needs a designer. His current one no longer has time and has recommended someone else. When they meet up, it's none other than Jaeyoung.  He is very determined to get back at him, and disrupts his routine, just to make him mad. What makes Jaeyoung the most mad, is the fact that Sangwoo fails to remember him, even though they meet many times. They even end up...