Two To Tango by Laura Carter

Brooks was a very young dad and has worked very hard since then to prove himself. He finished school and build one of the most successful gyms in Manhattan. No way is he changing his rules for a flashy newcomer.

Izzy is a fitness influencer, in New York to promote her new book. And he is one of her stops. Only he doesn't like her from the very start.

It starts as hate but slowly sparks fly and it grows into something more.

I liked the story and wanted to love the story, but I found the FMC very unlikeable. I couldn't get into the book or find something to really pull me in.
rating❤❤❤
cover ❤❤❤

happy reading,
anie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Losing My Breath by J. Rose Black

Hate Mail by Donna Marchetti

Invocation by Aileen Erin (Days of Iron and Clay, #1) [booktour]